Engage and Grow drives Employee Engagement and bottom-line profit
In a study that was published by Deloitte in January of this year it was concluded that employee engagement is the #1 must have for businesses to succeed and survive in this ever-competitive market. Having already become a Business Coach certified in the ActionCOACH business growth system I am delighted to have been given the opportunity to also now become a certified ‘Engage and Grow’ coach. What is that I hear you ask? Well in short, Richard Maloney, the CEO and Founder of ‘Engage & Grow’ has developed, and tried and tested a brand new fast-track program to engage employees from top-down with high impact results in only 12 weeks, and partnered up with ActionCOACH to deliver this exciting and unique program to impact as many people and businesses globally. This program is hitting pan-Asia by storm right now with astounding results in people engagement, emerging leaders and bottom-line profit, in not only the SME market but also just starting a wave of success in the Corporate world too.
So where do you come into it? Well, there are currently only a handful of coaches in the UK certified to deliver this program into your organisation and I am one of the very few just now leading the way here in the UK. This is not old-hat training that goes in one ear and out the other, but a new and unique method of inspiring immediate action and good habits. Your first step is to get in contact with me to take a free survey to measure the level of engagement in your business. But read on first to find out more…
So, what’s all the fuss about?
Simple Action-Based Programme
Engage and Grow offers a simple action-based programme which turns disengaged employees into fully engaged leaders within a twelve week period. As a business owner ask yourself these following questions:
- Do you feel your employees are slacking and not performing to expected high standards or efficiency?
- Does it seem like you’re stuck in your business and you’re picking up their work because they are not pulling their weight?
- Do you believe that their is a lack of care for your business in your teams and they are just waiting for their pay check at the end of the month?
- Do you sense there is a lack of engagement in your business which is impacting your customer service and bottom line?
- Do you have one or more “rotten apples” in your business that love to sabotage and create a negative atmosphere?
- If the answer is ‘yes’ to any of the questions above then it is highly likely that your business is suffering from the “cancer” of disengaged employees which will be costing you and your business emotional stress and money. To find out the extent of the problem why not register here to get your free Engagement Survey to distribute amongst your staff? If you don’t think that your business suffers from any of these conditions you should just register and take part anyway to measure your results. Either way their answers are anonymous and you may well be very surprised by the results!!
Register now for your free survey here by clicking the banner this below:
The Engage and Grow programme has been neurologically designed (over a 9 year period) to increase profit, leadership and productivity – it’s not rocket science. If your staff are more motivated your sales and bottom-line are going to increase. Creating highly engaged employees also provides:
- Improved customer engagement
- Lower sick days
- A united and powerful workplace culture
- A re-energised and fun work environment
- A huge decrease in employee turnover
- Fewer human errors, and
- More time for managers and business owners
The Engage and Grow program is different from others in that there are literally no pens and paper involved – it’s all action based. It also tends to develop the leadership skills of all members of staff, regardless of their level in the company as it holds staff publicly accountable to deliver on agreed outcomes. 99.5% of participants would highly recommend the programme which has proved extremely popular with members of staff.
“The Engagement and Culture programme was huge for us! By engaging twenty five team members, it allowed the company to achieve its best sales month for seven years” – Brayden Haynes, CEO, Full House Group.